[78-L] Label scanning

Don Cox doncox at enterprise.net
Sun Sep 19 16:07:56 PDT 2010

On 19/09/2010, Tim Huskisson wrote:
> I can't get nice sharp images because a 10 inch record is too wide to
> sit flat against the glass of the scanner. I don't know how others
> achieve this.

Some scanners have the frame level with the glass. There is also a model
of A3 size scanner which is fairly cheap.

Note that you don't need the full version of Photoshop - Photoshop
Elements will do everything you want. And I think most photo editors,
even the cheapest, will offer a circular area selection.

Useful in Photoshop is "Select Inverse", which will select all of the
image except the circle.

Regards
--
Don Cox