[78-L] Label scanning

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Sep 19 10:39:47 PDT 2010

  On 9/19/2010 12:44 PM, Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
> I still can't figure out why scanner manufacturers put that little lip
> on there. Maybe it's to protect the glass??

No, it is so you can put a piece of paper in there without looking.  I
have an older copier and there is no lip around three sides of the glass
and only a slight one on the top.  I have to carefully align a piece of
paper to the green stripe in order to make a correct copy.  But I can
lay books, records, and covers flat.  And I can remove the lid.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

PS  Malcolm, did you get the RR Bulletin scans I sent last night?  I
still have one more issue to send.