[78-L] Label scanning

Ate van Delden ate.vandelden at worldonline.nl
Sun Sep 19 04:44:00 PDT 2010

My HP PSC750 has excellent sharpness over a larger distance, much better
than another printer/scanner I bought later. So I can make a sharp scan of a
78 label, even though the glass plate is  only a little wider than A4
(210mm).
The shops don't know this specification element but it is worthwhile to
check it before you buy.