[78-L] Layers of lacquer?

Thatcher Graham thatcher at mediaguide.com
Fri Sep 17 14:20:53 PDT 2010

Here's a good resolution scan of the exposed laquer layers under the
label on two different acetates. One is a Pro-Disc the other is unknown.
You can clearly see the layers, there's a vague roundness to it but less
than I'd expect with a spray, spun or other mechanized process.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75019839@N00/4999726718/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75019839@N00/4999726652/

-Thatcher