[78-L] Tony Wons

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Sep 17 07:16:11 PDT 2010

  Tony Wons announced several of the 5 minute dual selection Hit of the
Week records, but he also appeared on one or two (at least) of the small
Durium advertising records.  While I have the regular HOWs that he did,
I can't find either the disc or tape of what he did on the small ones.
I recall that he identified himself on one of those and that is what I
need a recording of.   I've looked thru the Durium discography and do
not see any listing for him except the HOWs, which I have.

Does anyone have a recording of Tony Wons identifying himself?  Either
on Durium or elsewhere?

Thanks.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com