[78-L] Well EXCUUUUUUSE MEEEEE!!!

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Sep 16 11:13:25 PDT 2010

Interesting points on both sides.
Sometimes compilations of one artist's 78 output, such as Jimmie
Rodgers, are really hard for me to listen to because a lot of the tunes
are in the same key. The ear tires quickly of that and, after 3 or 4
tunes, the material begins to run together. Blues artist, too. That's
why, when sequencing, I try to mix up keys as much as possible, even if
dating linearity suffers.
Mal

*******