[78-L] 78rpm Podcast.

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Sep 15 11:17:50 PDT 2010

Sounds like snob appeal to me. Music has to be complex to be "good"? Discarding country and blues because they don't have "interesting chord sequences" shows a total disregard for context of what those two highly rich genres are all about. I don't see how anyone with this kind of narrow-minded view of music can actually call his taste "very wide."

Cary Ginell