[78-L] Never Know What You'll Find

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Sep 13 12:40:12 PDT 2010

Just shows...the only thing I ever found in Grass Pants was a really good
Italian bistro and a very good and reasonable non-chain motel (think it's
called The Redwoods).

One time I stopped in the Salvation Army store in Centralia,  Wash.  There
was exactly one 78 in the place...an E+ copy of The Washingtonians Brunswick
of Soliloquy.

Yes,  I asked if there were any more in the back room or elsewhere and the
answer was no.  Record cost 25 cents (this was a while ago).

Taylor