[78-L] LP set. Need date.

jack palmer jackpalmer1 at att.net
Fri Sep 10 19:12:12 PDT 2010

That's it, exactly.   Thanks.   Jack

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, martha <MLK402 at verizon.net> wrote:

From: martha <MLK402 at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [78-L] LP set. Need date.
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Date: Friday, September 10, 2010, 3:35 AM

This site: http://gasdisc.oakapplepress.com/miscompd-70s.htm

has this to say:
The Best of Gilbert & Sullivan
Highlights from the D'Oyly Carte stereo recordings, 1959-1976.
Decca / American Heritage 3 CSL 1008, stereo, 3 LPs, 1976.
This three-record set contains highlights from all of the operas, from Trial
By Jury through The Grand Duke. It comes in a special slipcase that also
includes Christopher Hibbert's commendable book, Gilbert and Sullivan and
their Victorian World (American Heritage Publishing Company, 1976).