[78-L] LP set. Need date.

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 9 20:35:15 PDT 2010

This site: http://gasdisc.oakapplepress.com/miscompd-70s.htm

has this to say:
The Best of Gilbert & Sullivan
Highlights from the D'Oyly Carte stereo recordings, 1959-1976.
Decca / American Heritage 3 CSL 1008, stereo, 3 LPs, 1976.
This three-record set contains highlights from all of the operas, from Trial
By Jury through The Grand Duke. It comes in a special slipcase that also
includes Christopher Hibbert's commendable book, Gilbert and Sullivan and
their Victorian World (American Heritage Publishing Company, 1976).