[78-L] Transcriptions

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Tue Sep 7 07:30:07 PDT 2010

It's also only a third of the symphony, and it's dubbed from the 78s. Trust
Victor to spread that one out when it could easily have fitted on two sides,
one movement per.

dl

I'm a little confused by this posting!  How do you break Dvorak's New World into
thirds?  If you can put it on two sides, one movement per, then you've only got
two movements - half of the New World.  Although I think the original posting
said it might be Schubert, (unfinished).  If that's the case, once again, how do
you break that symphony into thirds?

db