[78-L] Apologies to all in advance

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Sep 1 17:53:51 PDT 2010

> Since I have NO idea what milk boxes sell for...they hold about 120 78's
> (more
> for older ones)...which, based on my wild guess, would be about $120 worth
> of shellac...?!
>
> Steven C. Barr
> (okeh...next abuse?!)

Okeh,  here we go:

Steven,  My "Paramount" concern is not abuse...in cases like that,  neither
party is the "Victor."  It's much better to answer the  "Clarion" call and
try to live in "Harmony."  Now,  once in a while,  abuse may make a "Cameo"
appearance in one of my emails,  but I'm more of a lover than a
fighter...just like  "Romeo".

Wasn't it that great American president,  Mr. "Lincoln" who "Famous"-ly
said:  Can't we all just get along?

No,  my mistake...those words were uttered during the LA riots by "Rondo"
"King" who just needed to get that off his "Chess."

So just follow your "Bluebird" of Happiness and see where he "Leeds."  I
think the "Vogue" for abusive emails is past...and I just might decide to
"Decca" person who says otherwise.

Taylor