[78-L] Thanks to Ron

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Aug 31 11:52:02 PDT 2010

  On 8/31/2010 2:22 PM, Jeff Lichtman wrote:
>> Thank you,  Ron.
>>
>> Taylor
> Yes, thanks Ron, for the investment in the equipment and all the work
> you do in keeping the list running. I'm not sure how many 78-L
> subscribers know that Ron owns the hardware that hosts the list
> server (i.e. it's not hosted by some ISP or web hosting company).
>

>                          -        Jeff Lichtman

... which is why when something goes wrong it is RON'S blood, tears,
toil, and sweat that gets us back on the air.  And yes we all appreciate
it.  The withdrawal symptoms from the forced abstaining from the list
can be rather serious to some of the 78-L junkies here.  Trembling hands
and shellac records are not a good mix.

Thanks Ron!!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com