[78-L] 78s - Capitol/ Parlophone/ The Beatles

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 29 15:08:22 PDT 2010

Maybe someone here can help, since I'm getting no useful information from
dealers or so-called Beatles experts. A tape was left with me and it's a
Beatles Press Conference, recorded in Toronto in 1964. No question about its
authenticity since I knew the DJ who recorded it and it's on a brand of tape
that was available only at that time. I'd like to suggest to the owner that we
sell it, but not if it's only going to bring in a couple of hundred dollars at
best. I know it's not the only one in the world (in fact a list member has one
that he recorded himself). Anyone got any input?

dl