[78-L] Sybil Jason on Piccadilly

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Aug 28 22:10:52 PDT 2010

I just won the Sybil Jason Piccadilly with the Blue River Band of He's a
Good Man to Have Around...Piccadilly # 420,  I think.

What's the deal with this?  It can't be the same noted child
actress-occasional singer of the same name,  who later made some movies in
the US?  I looked her up on IMDB and it says she was born in 1927...and I'm
guessing this record is 1930.

Was there a Sybil Jason SR. or something?  I don't have it yet so have yet
to hear it.  Couple of people told me that it's very good...but I'm just
curious about the ID of the person on the thing.

Rust lists a few things for the movie person Sybil Jason but not until 1932
at the earliest.

Any help appreciated.  Yes,  Steven,  I know your land-lady threw your copy
away!   :-)

Taylor