[78-L] Huh?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 28 21:19:44 PDT 2010

On 8/29/2010 12:12 AM, Taylor Bowie wrote:

> [...]
I can't figure the Philips connection..Philips was rarely seen in Canada in the
50s except as an import label. I'm assuming that Steve means IN ENGLAND for the
issue of US Columbia recordings..incidentally, English Columbia was allowed to
keep recordings from US masters in print for about 5 years. This surprised me,
but the stuff is right there in the 1957 catalogue.