[78-L] Pack em up and move em out

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 28 13:12:51 PDT 2010

After much consideration of what every one wrote at the beginning of
the month on this topic, I came up with the following

1) Milk crates bought from Wal*Mart made by Sterlite. Roughly 10 1/2
inch deep x 11 wide and 12 long give or take -- 6 for US$22.
2) Pink foam insulation sheets (we had these left over). 1/2 inch
thich. This is not the fuzzy stuff, but rather dense styrofoam like
3) Cut that stuff to size to line the crates
4) Junk stuff on the ends (about 5 records) -- good stuff in the middle
5) A foam mattress topper -- will be cut to size -- $15 -- Wal*Mart
6) Cut the mattress topper and line bottom and sides of U-Haul's
medium size box.
7) Put record filled milk crate inside. Put more foam from mattress
topper on top.
8) Seal 'em up, sprinkle holy water and let 'em go!