[78-L] Columbia 2938, Happy Birthday and Major Sound Effects

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 22 14:30:57 PDT 2010

Here's the "Uncle" version of Happy Birthday by ol' Hairy..
http://cgi.ebay.com/78-HARRY-TUSH-SOCIETY-ORCH-HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-UNCLE-Avalon-/190430024730
Must have been several versions recorded, all backed with Auld Lang Syne. And
maybe there really was a Harry Tush in the music business?
"Harry Tush... is credited with co-writing the song "Oh! You La! La!" (with Lew
Brown and Ed Moran) in 1918"
http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/12.html

dl