[78-L] Question re Orson, Bernard, Hoagy & Mitchell ;-)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 20 20:22:01 PDT 2010

I doubt they'd have objected and they certainly wouldn't have had to give
permission. I was just listening to the program recently as well, as a few
other 78-ellers have been, comparing various versions we have of it (16-inch
transcriptions, 78RPM lacquers). Among the other music played, did I hear a bit
of Ray Noble's "Love Locked Out"?

This program came up in another context recently, probably on another list.
Mitch Miller was likely in that studio orchestra.

dl