[78-L] paging Cliff Edwards

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Aug 19 14:51:17 PDT 2010

Nope. 'Fraid not. Single song sheets don't sell like they used to, but they are generally either arranged for either piano/vocal or guitar. The norm is to use 6-string guitar frames rather than the 4-string uke. Many more people play guitar than uke these days. In the '20s and '30s, it was the opposite. We have books that are specifically geared toward ukulele players. We even have one for the Rolling Stones, for crying out loud, called "Uke Can Play the Rolling Stones." I kid you not.

Cary Ginell