[78-L] Venerable Music - Liquidation Sale

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Thu Aug 19 09:45:12 PDT 2010

Hey Everyone - Thought you may want to know that we're beginning our liquidation sale today. We're starting with 10% off all remaining product other than the BACM titles which we are continuing to stock and sell.
This only regards the reissue site at http://www.venerablemusic.com/ - not the auction site.
The discount will not show up in the cart (when placing the order), but will be applied at billing.
We still have a good remaining selection of titles on Archeophone, Arhoolie, Document, County, Jazz Oracle, Timeless, Frog, Jasmine, JSP, Proper Box, The Old Masters and many other great labels.
Thanks for the support!
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
78rpm Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com/