[78-L] 150 ET's records for sale, Tacoma WA

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 16:17:40 PDT 2010

--- On Wed, 8/18/10, Dennis Flannigan <dennis.flannigan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rocket Records, a vinyl repository of good record stock in
> Tacoma,
> Washington recently picked up about 150, 16"
> transcriptions. I bought a few,
> but it's too much work to record them, so they're generally
> not picked over.

I swung by after work and picked some up.  If there are
any Arizona Joe fans out there, those records are still in
the bin.  I ended up with about 30, of lots of stuff.  My
tastes tend towards the esoteric, so the episodes of
General Electric's "Excursions in Science" caught my eye.
Especially the episode titled "Bikini Biology", but I have
a hunch it's about the site of the H-bomb test, not scantily
clad women.  :-)

He also has dozens of Linden 78s, if there's anyone in
the Puget Sound area who collects that local label.