[78-L] NY Times article and video about the Bill Savory collection

H D Goldman thedoctor at discdoc.com
Tue Aug 17 09:49:51 PDT 2010

There are times when having a high quality respirator on hand justifies the cost.  The Comfo Elite & Classic respirators from MSA.  3M makes a line of HEPA level air filters but from experience, I've trusted my old Classic with my life for over 35 yrs.   Maintenance is minimal & inexpensive.

If you use & replace the inexpensive pre-filters, the main HEPA filters will last for years of basement & garage hunting & much worse.

Cheers,

Duane Goldman

On Aug 17, 2010, at 10:24 AM, David Lennick wrote:

> On 8/17/2010 11:17 AM, Michael Shoshani wrote:
>> On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 10:17 -0400, Scott wrote:
>>> And yes, there
>>> was much in the way of science projects going on inside these crates as
>>> water had made its way inside. There was one in particular where we just had
>>> to walk outside and get some air it was so bad.
>>
>> "UnSavory", one might say?
>>

>> (If I didn't, someone else would have. This *is* 78-L... )
>>

>> MS
>
> I can just imagine. A few years ago I had a moist basement area where I'd been
> storing tapes, and the boxes were black with crud. After cleaning a dozen of
> them for repackaging (and having to get the boxes clean enough to photocopy the
> contents listings), I was pretty sick the next day.
>
> (Just "the next day"? This "is" 78-L...)
>
> dl

H D Goldman Lagniappe Chemicals Ltd.
PO Box 37066 St. Louis, MO 63141 USA
v/f 314 205 1388 thedoctor at discdoc.com