[78-L] NY Times article and video about the Bill Savory collection

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 17 08:24:15 PDT 2010

On 8/17/2010 11:17 AM, Michael Shoshani wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 10:17 -0400, Scott wrote:
>> And yes, there
>> was much in the way of science projects going on inside these crates as
>> water had made its way inside. There was one in particular where we just had
>> to walk outside and get some air it was so bad.
>
> "UnSavory", one might say?
>

> (If I didn't, someone else would have. This *is* 78-L... )
>

> MS

I can just imagine. A few years ago I had a moist basement area where I'd been
storing tapes, and the boxes were black with crud. After cleaning a dozen of
them for repackaging (and having to get the boxes clean enough to photocopy the
contents listings), I was pretty sick the next day.

(Just "the next day"? This "is" 78-L...)