[78-L] MAJOR RECORDS

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 13 15:24:37 PDT 2010

Some dramas specifically had music provided on Major Records. I've seen discs for The Glass Menagerie, a Mae Questel disc with two Boopish versions of "Button Up Your Overcoat" for "Goodbye My Fancy", and some ominious music by Paul Bowles, an important American composer once upon a time.

Thomas J. Valentino also cut the masters for 78 RPM issues of Cetra records in the US.

dl