[78-L] Turntable vibration isolation

David Palmquist davidpalmquist at dccnet.com
Wed Aug 11 20:57:42 PDT 2010

Building supply stores sell concrete pavers that might serve.  They
are between 1 and 2 inches thick, and come in various sizes - 18 x
24, 24 x 24, 12 x 18, etc.  They can be unfinished concrete, in which
case you would wrap some nice cloth around it,  or they may be smooth
concrete in a variety of earth-tone colours.  These are easy to come
by, and only a fraction of the price of marble, I imagine.

David (in Delta)

Check out http://ellingtonweb.ca