[78-L] Cameo 0198-B "Jungle Blues"

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Wed Aug 11 12:32:45 PDT 2010

Remain a few questions:

1 - Rust omits the reverse (Cameo 0198-A) Nobody's Sweetheart by Hollywood
Dance Orch. under this pseudonym. Mx 19299 on label, what is it?

2 - Is this the last issue issue in the Cameo 0100 series (did they stop before 0200?).

3 - Which Jepsen disco we are talking about here? An small booklet(s) artist dg?
"Jepsen" without explanation is the multivolume Jazz Records 1942-1962/etc.; i.e. too late for this record.

Han Enderman
===
>>> Hi Han

I responded globally a week or two ago to thank everyone who provided
answers/clues to my question.  However, my email program crashed when
we had a power failure, and after it came back up, your message is
sitting in my inbox.  I don't recall having seen the detail in the
first line in your answer.

I have several discographies now, primarily for Ellington recordings,
my passion, but maybe I'll have to break down and get Rust one day.

Jepsen does show the session, but not the Cameo
release.  Sigh.  Thanks to you folks, I have my answer, and I am grateful.

Many thanks,
David