[78-L] Sholem Aleichem

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 11:13:49 PDT 2010

Sherry,

I must tell you that this set was a real ear-opener and a joy from beginning
to end.

Since we are discussing this set and these recordings, are further volumes
of these recordings in the works. I am very glad that they will be available
online, but will they be downloadable as MP3s, for instance?

Many thanks,
Jeff Sultanof