[78-L] Fw: [ARSCLIST] Record Research--old issues

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Sun Aug 8 08:39:59 PDT 2010

Dick,

I know they have a collection of these magazines at the Institute
of Jazz Studies, at Rutgers in Newark.  You could ask Dan Morgenstern
(dmorgens at andromeda.rutgers.edu) for details.

They probably wouldn't loan you the actual copies, but might be willing
and able to help you with your research in other ways. That's one of
their reasons for existence, isn't it?

Doug Pomeroy
audiofixer at verizon.net