[78-L] Theatre music?^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 03:03:59 PDT 2010

No, I'm not talking about those ARC recordings for theatre use.

Four years ago I went to hospital to have a cataract removed from and a
new lens put in my right eye. During the operation, through which I was
totally conscious, I could hear funny noises, which sounded like people
chatting, and occasional laughs. I assumed that either it was me
misinterpreting the sounds of the equipment, or the staff were doing
this to put me at ease.

However, a couple of years later I had a similar operation on my left
eye and, guess what, it was accompanied by the same sounds!

Have I found a gap in the market for ambiance noises?

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5349 (20100807) __________

http://www.eset.com