[78-L] Article on the JSP Cantors (not Eddie) box set in today's Wall St. Journal

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 07:51:26 PDT 2010

I have this set and it is fantastic. The sound is excellent and the
selection is fabulous. I hope there is a Vol. 2 and even a Vol. 3.

The Aleichem record was in fact released after his death, but according to
the notes in the set, it did not sell very well at the time and was deleted
quickly.

Jeff Sultanof