[78-L] Smallest Transcription Disc?

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:45:59 PDT 2010

Good point, but just because someone might have become an ASCAP member
doesn't negate that some of his music is represented by a performance
organization other than ASCAP, particularly if he was European (and I must
stress, at that time). I'm not an expert, but I believe that Breitkopf was
still represented by SESAC. I know that some of the French companies such as
Salabert and Max Eschig were still covered by SESAC into the sixties.

It just means that he was getting money from SESAC as well as ASCAP.

Jeff Sultanof