[78-L] Smallest Transcription Disc?

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 5 21:32:07 PDT 2010

From: "David Lennick"
> And can anyone here name any music bearing the SESAC imprint? Actually, I
> can..Miklos Rozsa's Concert Overture, 3 Hungarian Sketches, and
> Theme-Variations and Finale (Decca DL 9966, Varese Sarabande VC 81058) are
> SESAC.

Off the top of my head only THE BRIDGE WASHED OUT (Warner Mack), HILLBILLY
HEAVEN (Tex Ritter), and I read somewhere that THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME
AWAY was added years after it was a hit, just to help draw subscribers.
Hardly enough reason for most Pop music stations to pay for a SESAC license.
RayK