[78-L] Smallest Transcription Disc?

goldenbough at arcor.de goldenbough at arcor.de
Thu Aug 5 15:54:46 PDT 2010

.
So I understand that SESAC has distributed their discs free of charge to U.S. stations,
but charged 'Sender Freies Berlin' when I ordered several records from them. I am
pretty sure that it was $20 per EP and $50 per LP.
They may have followed this policy because Europe was not their marketing territory.

Benno

Wassertemperaturen in Deutschland
Sommer, Sonne, Strand - wer braucht Abkühlung? Die aktuellen Wassertemperaturen und Windgeschwindigkeiten für Deutschlands Badeseen gibt´s auf arcor.de.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/footer.wassertemp