[78-L] New shelving for 78s completed (link to photos)

Dave at Audio Tech Transfer audiotechtransfer at bresnan.net
Thu Aug 5 14:21:07 PDT 2010

Greetings from Wyoming!

I just finished building a set of shelving to hold my collection of 10" shellac.  It measures 59" high, 22" wide (open both sides), and 96" long.  80 running feet of shelf space.

Now I can finally organize and file my 78s.  WHOO HOO!  Most of them have been out in the shop building.  Now they'll be in the mancave.  :-)

Follow this link to a thread on the Record Collectors Guild forums.  Scroll down to see photos.

http://www.recordcollectorsguild.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=59789&postdays=0&postorder=asc