[78-L] More on Mitch Miller^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 00:46:10 PDT 2010

Michael Biel wrote:

> I never said anything about it being pro-Soviet.  That was the last
> thing on my mind.  Your descriptions are apt and how I would describe
> what I had described it as.  Communism is not synonymous with the Soviet
> Union.  Just as you can be Jewish without being pro-Zionist, you could
> be Communist without being pro Soviet.
>
> Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com
I would say that if you are pro-Soviet, then you may be Communist, but
not communist. There were "Communists" who had allegiances to other
dictatorships, e.g. Mao, Tito and Ceausescu,

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5338 (20100803) __________

http://www.eset.com