[78-L] ITG - Tim Brooks article and MAPS update

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 2 13:37:59 PDT 2010

I don't know if I'm revealing a confidence here, but I understand one of the "enhancements" they want to do is an audio insert, which is why I was asking if anyone knows who still makes soundsheets.

As soon as I can find it online, I'll forward a link to a 1918 interview with Emile Berliner that's in the current CAPS Journal.

dl