[78-L] Bell Mail problem, apologies for off topic ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 30 19:45:15 PDT 2010

Is anyone here using Bell Mail? I'm having MAJOR problems since they "improved" things two days ago. I accidentally clicked on one link that allowed me to see complete threads instead of individual messages, and I can't find a way out of that..messages now display in my inbox in some weird pattern instead of in order received, the "sort" function has been removed entirely, if I delete a message the entire thread goes with it unless I carefully single out "action" next to the individual message itself, I go to the "junk" folder and it says something adorable like "Yay, you don't have any junk, ever lucky you" and basically I'm ready to scream at somebody and switch to another server. Except that it's a long weekend.

Steve Ramm mentioned something about losing the "sort" function on his inbox the other day. It's a conspiracy. Messages that appeared as recently as a couple of hours ago are now impossible to find, the "search" function will look for keywords only in subject, sender or recipient and not in body of message, and essentially this system has been ruined. Apologies for rant.