[78-L] Composer Recording from 1923 Follies?

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 15:38:51 PDT 2010

The ADBDiscography tells me that this is a Harry Reser group and it gives
the singers' names as Irving Post and Charles Sterling.  This disc was
released on many labels and it would not surprise me if the names varied.   It
also wouldn't surprise me if you have the Kaufman brothers there or some
other combination of usual suspects.

Paul Charosh

In a message dated 7/30/10 6:12:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,