[78-L] Latest Discography Update

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jul 30 01:35:13 PDT 2010

  On 7/30/2010 12:45 AM, samhopper at mail.com wrote:
> Don't want to bore the group with stuff I may have published before -
> but some folks may be interested to know that I have updated my Columbia Masterworks 78 rpm Albums discography (approx. 400 pages and counting).

Great, you've gotten to the end in the main listing -- you list the
Godfrey Peter and the Wolf.  I've got a photograph of it for you!
Although Lennick says that Kismet has a higher number.  We'll need to check.

I can also provide you immediately (off-list, of course) my pictures of
M-4, M-9, M-10, the Maurice Evans and Mercury Theatre Shakespeare sets,
and the Roland Evans album, all from my pre-Steinweiss ARSC
presentation.  Since you have included the "Special" set of Air Raid, I
can provide you with photos of it plus info on the other C-1 thru C-10
Blue Label Masterworks sets.

Just tell me if your inbox is ready for the photos.  They're large.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com