[78-L] Maple Leaf label

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 28 08:23:04 PDT 2010

The strobe label also indicates Montreal, if I remember correctly, and is probably a 50s modernization. I have the one disc I mentioned, French Canadian material.

Now on to the other Canadian repeaters..Musicana was probably the most prominent from 1946 to 1950 (Musicraft, Black & White, Gold Seal, Diamond, VitaCoustic/Universal) and Regal had Canadian rights to Savoy, among other labels.

dl