[78-L] Answering posted questions

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Mon Jul 26 12:37:28 PDT 2010

Unfortunately, it's a bit more complicated. For instance if I start a
discussion titled "Ken Griffin", some of the replies will come to me as
"Re Ken Griffin". So I have to look in two places for all the relevant
messages.
      Julian Vein

I've already had my knuckles soundly rapped by Dr. Biel for answering a
question, wrongly as I expected, after the correct answer had been submitted.

If you only receive the digests as they are issued, it happens regularly that
something will be posted hours before it appears.  Members who receive postings
as they are made obviously are able to respond immediately while we who get the
digests have to wait.  So, often, something will be posted by someone, and then
later I'll post something else, and later still I'll see the earlier posting.
I've tried to arrange to get the postings as they are sent but haven't had any
luck.

db