[78-L] ADBDiscography

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 11:42:51 PDT 2010

Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
> I would suggest you do some further spot checking - which I, too, will
> do eventually - but since the new set is the work of many years of
> research by two people and not just a relisting of Brian's primary work
> I will probably end up retiring my first edition.

> Malcolm
And it's unlikely to be done again, at least in our lifetimes! I suspect
that this is one area of discography where the compilers have the least
interest in--and/or the fewest number of records of--all the items listed.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5315 (20100726) __________

http://www.eset.com