[78-L] London [was Near You by Francis Craig]

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jul 25 10:50:54 PDT 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> Shouldn't be confusing at all!

Of course not, at least not now.  You're answering a question which has
LONG SINCE been answered with some very detailed info which also
explained that the "London" label you are discussing is different from
the "London AMERICAN RECORDINGS" Han was referring to. That was the name
of the label used outside the U.S. to denote recordings made in the
U.S.  Read the thread before re-answering the first message from a day
earlier.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com