[78-L] And to round out the trio from eBay....

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 24 15:17:58 PDT 2010

4 negative feedbacks, all from the same person..$42 charged to ship 20 records by Media Mail" is one example, countered with "what a jerk, expects you to ship for nothing" or words to that effect. I stopped buying on eBay two years ago because most of the sellers were morons. Of course so are most of the buyers, but that's life, Peanut.

dl