[78-L] And to round out the trio from eBay....

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Jul 24 14:57:02 PDT 2010

78records at cdbpdx.com wrote:
> This is OKEH 4917, recorded in July of 1923.  I sent the seller a note telling them about the online 78discography to help them with dating.  See what happens...
>
> CDB

Look thru the Completed Listings.  She has sold all of the better discs
already, and there were very few of them.  What is left will recirculate
and recirculate and recirculate and recirculate thru her listings with
very few additional sales.  Those who spotted her last month and took
advantage of the 99 cents price -- with no competing bids -- lucked out
without finding it necessary to correct her.  Also check thru her
feedbacks.  She seems to know how to pack records properly.  She and her
(late?) husband must have had these for years or got them all at once.
If she happens to stumble across a GOOD pile of records, watch out!!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com