[78-L] La-Patrie Label

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Jul 22 20:19:14 PDT 2010

From: "Han Enderman" <jcenderman at solcon.nl>
> I have only 2 images of a La-Patrie label. Blue with gold, and eagle logo.
> Company name is La Patrie Disc Francais, Lawrence, Mass.
> An image of 12038 is at
> http://recordlabels2.blogspot.com/2008/09/patrie.html
> (pres. copied from another website, but not known which one).
> The other image is of 12055 by J.R. Tremblay.
> The label is not pictured in ARLIE.
>
> Han Enderman

IIRC, the La Patrie discs I own have dark blue print on light-coloured
backgrounds; also, unlike this one. there is NO suggestion that they
were Compo products! This image looks like the label I was HOPING
to acquire when I bought my several La Patrie records. Sadly, I have
NO idea where they would be now...ny collection was thoroughly
scrambled when the legal owner of my house decided to "clean
up the place"...?! Not only were all the boxes of 78's relocated
(in no particular order...?!)...but all the labels I had taped to
them were lost!

Steven C, Barr