[78-L] Near You by Francis Craig

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 22 20:10:56 PDT 2010

It MIGHT be because Compo pressed Bullet Records in Canada and might have had an overseas connection, but it isn't. Craig rerecorded "Near You" for Decca in the early 50s. I think this performance is a bit faster, but that's just from memory.

For a great sounding copy of the Bullet disc, find the re-pressing on Dot which is from the original parts.

dl