[78-L] RVCA instead of RCA Victor?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Jul 19 10:33:36 PDT 2010

The full details of most Victor label varieties are found in "The
Collectors Guide To Victor Records" by Michael Sherman which was
published in 1992, which is well worth looking for.  A MUCH smaller 48
page 1987 edition was titled "The Paper Dog" and this is going for
outrageous prices.   He is working on a revised edition for which I have
been supplying detailed information on label formats from the mid-30s
on.  I suggest all of you get a copy immediately as soon as Kurt Nauck
announces availability.  Kurt still has copies of the Columbia label
book, Note the Naucks, er, Nauck the Notes, er I mean, Note the Notes.
If you don't have a copy of it I suggest you get one immediately.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com