[78-L] AFRS, b'casts.....was "this is the world's rarest record"

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Mon Jul 19 06:41:34 PDT 2010

At 05:47 PM 7/18/2010, you wrote:
>Robert M. Bratcher Jr. wrote:
> >> Yes this is the film.  Army Navy Screen Magazine #20.
> >>

> >> Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com
> >>

> > I'd love to find a 16 millimeter print of it!!
>
>You and me both, Robert!  I've got a handful of 16mm A-N Screen Mag
>prints including one with Carmen Miranda that's a hoot, and another with
>Marian Anderson which I'm guessing might be her only film appearance
>outside of newsreels and television.
>
>-- Ken

I'm also looking for the one on 16mm with Jack Benny & his whole gang
at an indoor camp room somewhere with G. I's in the audience. Camp
Haan or wherever it was.

Nice to know that I'm not the only used film collector on the list.
There are one or two others but I don't remember who they are at the moment.